Raya French, 37, who knew of her allergy, was opening a tin of minced meat and chopped tomatoes when she suffered anaphylactic shock.
Mrs French, who thought she was allergic only to raw tomatoes, was found unconscious on the floor of her home in the village of Tankerton, south- eastern England, by her eldest daughter Alexandra, 15.
She died four days later in hospital. Her husband, Stephen, said his wife developed the allergy three years ago.
This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.